Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Preparation:

Hello Everyone!

I am now nearly ready to embark on what will be the adventure of a lifetime, my year as a Rotary Exchange Student, in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

I am sure I will have a lot of fun, and I shall post as often as possible, letting you all know what I am up too!

I leave New Zealand on the 20th of January (this Wednesday!!!), but I still don't feel quite ready, I have spent the last week or so frantically packing, and doing lots of last minute shopping to make sure I am ready to leave on the 20th. It feels very weird to be out buying scarves and gloves in the middle of summer, but I know that they will be essential in Canada!

When I leave NZ, I will fly to Los Angeles, and spend a few days there with the other Rotary Exchange Students, before flying on to Toronto on the 24th of January.

So, in less than 48hrs I will be on a plane to the other side of the world!
Wish me luck,

Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sar - Mum here trying to set up Nana & Poppa as followers.

    ReplyDelete